The Igloo Lodge
We are excited to announce that this one time ice house where blocks of pond and river ice were stored for area homes and hotels for refrigeration in the late 1800’s has been completely rebuilt from the ground up into a spacious three bedroom sleep 8 vacation home. Nestled behind the historic Wildcat Inn and Tavern next to our beautiful summer gardens and the Jackson Cross Country ski trails in winter, this is the only private vacation home in the heart of Jackson Village.
For families and couples looking for a wonderful weekend or week long stay in the heart of The White Mountains, the Igloo Lodge is close to everything that makes Jackson one of the most desirable vacation destinations in New England.
If you’re looking for a perfect family or couples getaway just a stones throw from the historic dining room and pub at The Wildcat Inn & Tavern, give us a call and let us plan your next vacation. Pre-packed heat and go dinners are available for an additional cost PLUS we are dog friendly – well behaved dogs that is.
2 night minimum stay required
- Open concept family room with gas fireplace and flat screen TV
- Outdoor deck off the family room
- Resort style kitchen with oven, microwave, refrigerator and service for 10
- Private king bedroom with TV downstairs plus an outdoor deck for 2
- Queen size sleeper in the family room
- Private king bedroom upstairs with flat screen TV
- Private bedroom with 2 queen beds upstairs with flat screen TV
- 2 full baths (1 on each floor)
- Private field stone patio and outdoor gas fire pit
- Resort style stacked washer and dryer
- 2 night minimum stay required